Chemistry Resource CenterAvailability: See below
View full schedule →
Location: E208 Chemistry Building (CB)
No Phone Listed
Visit website →
About Chemistry Resource Center
Graduate teaching assistants hold office hours for their courses in the Chemistry Resource Center. These instructors are available to assist students in their chemistry courses. Students utilize this room to prepare for exams, request help on homework, work on laboratory reports and general study for chemistry.
Monday-Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Fridays: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The TA schedule is posted online and outside the Chemistry Resource Center.
Fall 2018 courses include:
- CHEM:1000 First Year Seminar
- CHEM:1070 General Chemistry I
- CHEM:1080 General Chemistry II
- CHEM:1100 Chemistry in Industry and the Economy
- CHEM:1110 Principles of Chemistry I
- CHEM:1120 Principles of Chemistry II
- CHEM:2021 Fundamentals of Chemical Measurements
- CHEM:2210 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM:2220 Organic Chemistry II
- CHEM:2230 Organic Chemistry I for Majors
- CHEM:2410 Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- CHEM:3110 Analytical Chemistry I
- CHEM:3440 Physical Measurements
- CHEM:3530 Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- CHEM:4270 Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM:4372 Advanced Organic Chemistry
- CHEM:4431 Physical Chemistry I
- CHEM:4432 Physical Chemistry II
- CHEM:4480 Introduction to Molecular Modeling
PDF of classes for Fall 2018 Semester
What to Expect:
Graduate teaching assistants give priority to the students in their course but will also assist with other chemistry courses when time is available. Other resources available in the room are student computers, alternate text books and modeling kits.
CHEM:1050 Technology and Society CHEM:1070 General Chemistry I CHEM:1080 General Chemistry II CHEM:1110 Principles of Chemistry I CHEM:1120 Principles of Chemistry II CHEM:2021 Fundamentals of Chemical Measurements CHEM:2210 Organic Chemistry I CHEM:2220 Organic Chemistry II CHEM:2240 Organic Chemistry II for Majors CHEM:2410 Organic Chemistry Laboratory CHEM:2420 Organic Chemistry Laboratory for Majors CHEM:3120 Analytical Chemistry II CHEM:3250 Inorganic Chemistry CHEM:3430 Analytical Measurements CHEM:4431 Physical Chemistry I CHEM:4432 Physical Chemistry II CHEM:4450 Synthesis and Measurement CHEM:4760 Radiochem Energy Medicine Environment