Engineering Tutorial CenterAvailability: Sunday-Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
About Engineering Tutorial Center
The Engineering Tutorial Center provides free group tutoring to students taking foundational and core courses in the Engineering curriculum. The Tutorial Center is staffed by undergraduate students who have been successful in the courses they tutor.
Before midterm exams, the Tutorial Center offers tutor led review sessions. Students find this resource helpful even if they do not attend tutoring on a regular basis. A review schedule will be posted on this webpage during the second week of courses.
Assistance is available for the following courses:
• Introduction to Engineering Problem Solving
• Principles of Chemistry I and II
• Introductory Physics I and II
• Engineering Math I - V
• Engineering Core Courses: Statics, Electrical Circuits, Thermodynamics
• Additional Major Specific Coursework - Ask the tutors at the front desk if someone is available.
Important Dates - Fall 2017:
First Day of Tutoring: Monday, August 28
Tutoring Closed: Sunday, November 19 - Sunday, November 26
Adjusted Tutor Schedule: Sunday, December 3 - Thursday, December 7
Visit the tutoring wall in the Student Development Center, 3124 SC, to find more information about the tutor schedule and review sessions.