Lynda.com Online Training LibraryAvailability: Anytime
No Phone Listed
Visit website →
About Lynda.com Online Training Library
We are pleased to offer you a resource called Lynda.com, an industry leader in online software training. As a UI employee, you can access Lynda.com anytime, anywhere to enhance your technology and professional skills. The site features over 100,000 video tutorials on topics such as:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.)
- Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Web and mobile app design
- Development and Programming
- Google Products
- Time management, running effective meetings, and more
- Business skills (leadership and manager fundamentals, etc.)
With constantly growing content, updated weekly and sometimes daily, Lynda offers the training necessary to stay ahead of the curve.
Lynda even provides tutorials on beta and pre-release versions of software.
What to Expect:
To enjoy videos at lynda.com, you will need to meet or exceed these minimum tech specs:
- Screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Microsoft IE 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Apple Safari 2 or higher or Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Vista or Windows 7, Apple OS X or Linux.
- Apple QuickTime 7.5 or higher
- A high-speed internet connection
Lynda.com online learning Microsoft Office Word Excel PowerPoint Access Microsoft Windows Mac OS Adobe Acrobat Photoshop Apple iPad iPhone Web and mobile app design Development and Programming Google Time management effective meetings Leadership Managerial Skills Business Communication