Lynda.com Online Training LibraryAvailability: Anytime
No Phone Listed
Visit website →
About Lynda.com Online Training Library
Lynda.com is an online training library where students can get help with their coursework, learn new skills and abilities, and get a head start on their career.
The site features over 100,000 video tutorials on topics such as:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.)
- Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Web and mobile app design
- Development and Programming
- Google Products
- Time management, running effective meetings, and more
- Business skills (leadership and manager fundamentals, etc.)
With constantly growing content, updated weekly and sometimes daily, Lynda offers the training necessary to stay ahead of the curve.
Lynda even provides tutorials on beta and pre-release versions of software.
What to Expect:
To enjoy videos at lynda.com, you will need to meet or exceed these minimum tech specs:
- Screen resolution of 1024x768.
- Microsoft IE 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Apple Safari 2 or higher or Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), Vista or Windows 7, Apple OS X or Linux.
- Apple QuickTime 7.5 or higher
- A high-speed internet connection