School of Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC) Student CenterAvailability: See below
About School of Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC) Student Center
The Student Center, located in Room E350 Adler Journalism Building, is a place for students to study, relax between classes, work on group projects, check e-mail, do research, and browse key publications in the field of journalism and mass communications.
- Monday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Course Reserves--The Resource Center has copies of required textbooks for SJMC courses available for checkout behind the front desk. Student may check books out for 2 hours.
- Conference Room — Available for students who want to work on group projects, hold student organizations meetings, or conduct phone interviews. A scheduling book is available at the front desk to reserve the room.
- Computers -- Eight Mac computers are available for working on assignments, printing homework, doing research and checking your email.
- Black and White and Color Printers ITC printers are available.