Spanish Grammar and Language SupportAvailability: Drop-in or by appointment (see below)
Location: 121 Phillips Hall (PH)
Contact: Sarah O'Neill
About Spanish Grammar and Language Support
Grammar help for any level of Elementary or Intermediate Spanish (Spanish General Education classes- SPAN:1001, 1002, 1003, 1501, 1502, and 1503)
Spring 2018 Schedule
Monday and Tuesday 10:30-12:30
Wednesday and Thursday 1:30-3:30
Signing up for an Appointment:
- Use the sign-up sheet on the door of 121 PH. Drop-ins are also welcome if no other student has reserved the time slot.
- Appointment slots are 15 minutes in length. If you have a small question, sign up for one spot. If your question is more in-depth or you want extra time to practice, fill in as many spots as you feel you need.
- If you must miss your appointment, cross out your name on the schedule and email Sarah O'Neill: email@example.com.
What to Expect:
What to expect during your appointment:
- Guidance to find your answers.
- Clear explanations in English with Spanish examples.
- Extra resources that can help you.
What NOT to expect:
- That the instructor will do your homework for you.
- Correct answers to the grammar quizzes.
- Tutoring for a longer period of time than what you signed up for.
How to Prepare:
Bring to the appointment:
- Specific grammar questions related to your coursework,
- Your textbook and/or laptop, and/or
- Specific My Spanish Lab questions or doubts.
Spanish Language Support Grammar My Spanish Elementary Spanish Intermediate Spanish SPAN:1001 SPAN:1002 SPAN:1003 SPAN:1501 SPAN:1502 SPAN:1503 DWLLC Division of World Languages Literatures and Cultures