Spanish Grammar Resource CenterAvailability: By Appointment; click on "View Full Schedule" to schedule an appontment
View full schedule →
Location: 123E Phillips Hall (PH)
Contact: Jane Gressang
About Spanish Grammar Resource Center
Grammar help for any level of Elementary or Intermediate Spanish (Spanish General Education classes- SPAN:1001, 1002, 1003, 1501, 1502, and 1503)
Signing up for an appointment:
- Go to http://tinyurl.com/SpanishGRCCal
- Type your first and last name in a box to make an appointment.
- Appointment slots are 15 minutes in length. If you have a small question, sign up for one spot. If your question is more in-depth or you want extra time to practice, fill in as many spots as you feel you need.
- If you must miss your appointment, delete your name from the schedule and email Patricia Gonzalo de Jesús: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect:
What to expect during your appointment:
- Guidance to find your answers.
- Clear explanations in English with Spanish examples.
- Extra resources that can help you.
What NOT to expect:
- That the instructor will do your homework for you.
- Correct answers to the grammar quizzes.
- Tutoring for a longer period of time than what you signed up for.
How to Prepare:
Bring to the appointment:
- Specific grammar questions related to your coursework,
- Your textbook and/or laptop, and/or
- Specific My Spanish Lab questions or doubts.
GEP Spanish Spanish Grammar Elementary Spanish I SPAN:1001 Elementary Spanish II SPAN:1002 Elementary Spanish Review SPAN:1003 Intermediate Spanish I SPAN:1501 Intermediate Spanish II SPAN:1502 Accelerated Intermediate Spanish SPAN:1503