Tippie Academic Support Services
About Tippie Academic Support Services
Looking for academic support for your business courses? Check out these academic support resources offered through the Tippie College of Business or our campus partners!
ACCT:2100 Financial Accounting
- Supplemental Instruction is available for ACCT:2100
- TA Help Labs: All Help Labs will be held via Zoom (details on ICON)
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00pm
- Wednesday 3:30-5:30pm and 7:00-9:00pm
- Thursday 7:00-9:00pm
- Friday 9:00-10:00am and 2:00-3:00pm
ACCT:2200 Managerial Accounting Analytics & Data Visualization
- Supplemental Instruction is available for ACCT:2200
- TA Help Labs: Visit your course ICON site for more information
- Sunday 7:00-9:00pm (Online Only)
- Monday 5:30-7:30pm (W326 PBB)
- Tuesday 7:00-9:00pm (W326 PBB)
- Wednesday 6:30-8:30pm (W326 PBB)
- Thursday 5:30-7:30pm (W326 PBB)
- Friday 3:30-5:00pm (W326 PBB)
BUS:3000 Business Communication and Protocol
- The Frank Business Communication Center is offering in-person and virtual 30-minute appointments Monday-Friday.
- Online sessions are available to all students and are suitable for team appointments.
- Visit tippie.mywconline.com for the online appointment schedule – we also take walk-ins!
- The communication consultants can assist with writing, speaking, and visual design skills for any communication assignment.
- We also help with resumes, cover letters, and interview prep.
- Supplemental Instruction is available for ECON:1100
- Supplemental Instruction is available for ECON:1200
- Supplemental Instruction is available for MATH:1350
- The Math Tutorial Lab is available Sunday – Friday, visit their website for more details
STAT:1030 Statistics for Business
- Supplemental Instruction is available for STAT:1030
- The Statistics Tutorial Lab offers tutoring for STAT:1030, visit their website for more details
Additional support opportunities should be listed in your course syllabus including both professor and TA office hour information. Visit the Tippie Academic Support website or contact Adrienne Maxwell – Assistant Director, Student Success – via email at email@example.com should you have additional questions.